Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just a Little Shopping

I am soooo tired!!!! Slowly but surely I have accumulated things as I am out and about. Today my mother-in-law came over so my hubby and I could check off everything from our list and do a major shopping spree. Remember how I mentioned I am a procrastinator? This is when the self- loathing begins. Why or why did I wait 5 days out to gather all of this stuff?

Stores hit today:
*Wolf Camera- twice (bought something and returned it. Highly inefficient.)
*Walgreens- medicine for kids and adults
*Costco- ended up getting a few things for the trip and a lot of crap (excuse my language) that we do not need for the trip
*Lowes-wanted patio furniture covers but all they had was Christmas decorations...it is not even Halloween people
*Wal-mart- for essentials like hairspray because it was fairly expensive when we were in Argentina last and snacks for the plane. Also for suckers because they help with the girls' ears on the plane and keep them both quiet. Win- win!
*Aveda store and Cigar store-get some stuff for friends who are in Argentina.

Shew..... Of course I forgot to buy bottle liners for my child (who is way too old to take a bottle, buuuuut it helps her sleep so I do it anyway because at the end of the night I am exhausted....don't judge me) while I was at Wal-Mart. Doah!!!!

After editing this blog I am going to have to check my bank account and make sure everything is in order. Then I am turning on the T.V. and vegging out. Tomorrow is a long day at the zoo... literally.

No comments: